ADI Part 2 Test Of Driving Ability
After shopping around for a reputable training establishment I was recommended by a friend to try 4Wheelz. I wasn’t disappointed, from the moment I walked into their offices you could tell this was a professional business with excellent in-house training facilities. Thanks to Barry Vaughan for providing excellent training in order to pass my part 2.
Tailored Training Packages
We can often tailor your training package to work around your current commitments.
Your ADI Part 2 Training Will Include:
- Precautions On Entering The Car (Door, seat, steering, seat belt, mirrors, etc)
- Use Of Controls (Accelerator, footbrake, clutch, gears etc)
- Moving Off (On the level / uphill / down hill)
- Stopping (Normal stops, emergency stops)
- Reversing (To the left / right)
- Park on the right, Reverse and move away safely
- Use Of Sat Nav
- Reverse Park (Parallel Park / Bay Parking)
- Hazard Recognition (Junctions, pedestrians, drivers, cyclists, animals, etc)
- Defensive Driving (Driving safely & courteously)
- Proper Care In The Use Of Speed
- Take Prompt And Appropriate Action (Traffic signs, road markings, other road users, etc)
- Make Progress
- Position The Vehicle Correctly During Normal Driving
- To Meet & Cross The Path Of Other Vehicles
- Show me/Tell questions
- Single Carriageways
- Dual Carriageways
- Motorways, Etc. Etc…
- Online Training with an ORDIT registered trainer
This is where you will receive extra training on the finer points of road procedure and ask any questions you may have.
Help and advice are always available during normal office hours from an ORDIT Registered Training Officer.
I recently passed the part 3 qualifying test to become an ADI, this would not have happened without the terrific help and support I received from H and all the other guys at 4 Wheelz.
I am so glad I chose 4Wheelz for my ADI part 2 training. My trainer put me at ease right from the start. Having passed my driving test 17 years ago, there were certain aspects that needed tidying up! H was patient, friendly & always really informative. Despite my hesitancy, H recommended I put in for my test – I passed first Time.