Driving School Franchise
As a 4 Wheelz Driving Instructor Franchise you can enjoy the following:
- Flexible working hours to suit your family life or individual lifestyle
- Guaranteed pupil base, supplied within your 6 local postcodes
- Easy start franchise – which means we will help you get your business up and running with reduced fees for the first 5 weeks
- Weekly fee includes pupils and extensive marketing campaigns, we have teams in charge of 4 Wheelz search engine visibility, social media and other advertising streams
- 4 weeks franchise fee free holidays
- Free ADI check test training with our 100% ORDIT registered trainers. As well as this we also offer CPD training for driving instructors to keep you up-to-date and continually improving your knowledge
- Free one-to-one PDI induction and training where we will teach you all you need to know about getting your new business up and running smoothly
- Spare tuition vehicle for when yours is off the road
- Free materials to support your business, including business cards to help your business grow, a free A4 lesson booking planner and A4 colour file for the part 3 test and lesson planning
- Free materials for your pupils, including appointment cards, accelerated learning leaflets and theory app (for Android, BlackBerry & iPhone)
- Freephone 0800 & local call 0845 sales lines
Please complete the below form and one of our team will call at the time you have chosen
4 Wheelz Driving School is a family-run school which has trained hundreds of new instructors from across the West Midlands during its 23 years as a driving school. We train our instructors to be the best they can be as we want them to remain part of the 4 Wheelz family with our driving school franchise. If you’ve completeled your ADI part 1, 2 and 3 exams and are a trained ADI looking for a franchise to join, or are considering our driving instructor training course, get in touch with us today to find out what a 4 Wheelz driving school franchise can offer you.
A franchise with 4 Wheelz driving school could offer a unique opportunity for any new or experienced driving instructor to run their own business and be their own boss.
Being a franchisee of 4 Wheelz means that you will be able to set your own hours and teach around your own schedule as most business owners would. You will also have the added benefit and security of belonging to a long-running driving school, which was first established in 1985 by our founder, able to provide you with support and guidance whenever you need it.
What Does The Franchise Fee Cover?
After the first 5 weeks you will pay a regular franchise fee to 4 Wheelz, which means you are part of the support system we have carefully crafted over our 23 years as a driving school.
This franchise fee covers:
- New pupils supplied with your 6 local postcode areas at no extra charge
- Full office support including customer service
- Pupil credit card payment service
- Weekly driving lesson diary booking sheets and folder
- Dry wipe laminate folder which includes diagrams to use during lessons, such as roundabouts and turn in the road manoeuvres
- Calling cards
- Business cards
- Accelerated learning leaflets for pupils
- Magnetic roof sign
- Car decals
As you will see from our reviews, the 4 Wheelz driving school franchise has many happy and long-standing franchisees that we provide regular students to. We would be happy to put you in touch with any current members of our franchise to find out more about how we operate and the level of support that they receive.